Saturday, May 9, 2009

The stuff of nightmares

So there I was, soaking in a typical early morning, a cup of piping hot filter coffee in my hands, rifling through the trusted pages of The Hindu, running over in my mind the various causes of prostate cancer, occasionally pausing to either ponder upon the Meaning of Life, or giggle at a picture of Dhoni or a specially inviting mental image of Jared Padalecki.


It was then that I saw this picture:



At first I thought it was the picture of a grotesquely malformed infant with some serious hormone imbalance issues.

It was only a couple of seconds later that I realised it was Andrew Symonds sans dreadlocks.

I might be mentally scarred for life here, people.

7 comments:

Amy said...

You have no idea how long I laughed for. That has got to be the best photo of him yet.

Also, Jared over Jensen? Are you out of your mind?

Maithreyi said...

Ha ha, couldn't resist putting it up.

I have a thing for tall men with long hair (which doesn't include Nathan Bracken, by the way, ew). Generally people tend to go for Jensen, and yeah, the dude's handsome an' all, but Jared? Jared represents all my wildest fangirl dreams in human garb. Right up there with Dhoni.

See, see? He's even there in my avatar.

He's MADE OF AWESOME.

Amy said...

Nice dodging the truth there. Admit it, you love Bracks.

Don't worry, I'll take this to my grave.

Maithreyi said...

Br-Bracken? Well... well I never! I sputter in indignation! My lips tremble with the desire to express Ultimate Denial! I...

... I think I'll just sneak away in burning shame, okay?

Scorpicity said...

LOL... good one... infant... Cheers

guestblogger said...

Do you think he will be in the Ashes squad? Ponting hinted that he will be the other day.

Top site you have here by the way. Really enjoy reading it. Would you be able to email me when you get the chance?

There is something I would like to run by you.

Thanks

Thomas

Ketan said...

Funny!