Saturday, May 23, 2009

I DON'T LIKE THIS

Bangalore need 35 runs off 4 overs.

I thought: wow. Is this possible? Is Murali really actually made of that much awesome?

Then. Raina. Two sixes.

Then. Murali. A six.

Vijay Mallya. Jumping up and about with his cronies.

Blood pressure. Fuming. I don't like this. Do you hear? I DON'T LIKE THIS.

Jacob Oram for the penultimate over, 12 runs to get. Have you gone terminally crazy Dhoni?

First ball. Full toss above the waist, hell, below the chin - no ball. Four. Possibly a six.

That was a yorker in which alternate universe, Jacob?

7 runs to get in 2 overs.

Bangalore win.

Through to the finals to slug it out with Deccan.

There were people going about how great it was that the entire Southern Brigade was in the semis, but I would much rather have us losing to Mumbai, Delhi, Punjab, whatever, rather than Bangalore.

Bangalore vs Hyderabad in the final. Just how wrong is that?

I predicted this all along but I'm so pissed off I don't even know anymore.

Just. Just.

Bloody Hell.

Damn you, Dhoni.

3 comments:

achettup said...

Damn them all! You are right, Bangalore vs Deccan doesn't even sound right... horrible!

Gaurav Sethi said...

He was no better than Viru. And he messed with Badri again.

Chronoz said...

I'm not a CSK supporter, so amn't in tears. I personally feel that we deserve to lose. Our middle order (read Dhoni) was terrible so was the captaincy.

I'll be taking a million cheapshots at him but you get the point don't you?