Friday, January 6, 2012

Indian team playlist

And now for something completely different!

Sure, Sydney was depressing. So depressing, in fact, that talking about it would be like beating a dead horse, mincing it into tiny pieces, feeding them to a bunch of wild dogs, then beating them. It's horrible, brutal, disgusting, and brings to the mind a great horror and despair.

So! Instead of that, here's something to distract us:

While travelling over the last couple of weeks, I tried to keep myself occupied by thinking of songs that would go best with the current Indian line-up. Here's what I came up with. This is, of course, entirely my opinion and my music preferences - feel free to make suggestions/additions/deletions. I'd love to hear them. :)

Here goes:

1. Virender Sehwag - "Wanted Dead or Alive" -- Bon Jovi
2. Gautam Gambhir - "Little Lion Man" -- Mumford and Sons
3. Rahul Dravid - "After the Storm" -- Mumford and Sons
4. Sachin Tendulkar - "Eye of the Tiger" -- Survivor
5. VVS Laxman - "Marchin' On" -- One Republic
6. Virat Kohli - "Vienna" -- Billy Joel
7. Mahendra Singh Dhoni - "Float On" -- Modest Mouse
8. R Ashwin - "Feeling Good" -- Muse
9. Zaheer Khan - "When They Come For Me" -- Linkin Park
10. Ishant Sharma - "Hot 'n Cold" -- Katy Perry
11. Umesh Yadav - "It's My Turn to Fly" -- The Urge

4 comments:

Chronoz said...

Since no one has pointed it out yet, I think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W80Ae5hEOA might be a better song for Sachin, no?

Unknown said...

Thanks for providing this information and you have made a good review. For the few months Indians couldn't able to make up their day and struggled little bit. But they came with fresh squad and MSD took the team well with consistent victories. Online Cricket Game.

Finance Mela said...

Top post. I am looking forward to read more interesting news happening in the Cricket World. The Indian Squad is definitely one of the best when it comes to T20 Cricket. Good Luck Team India cricket fantasy

Predcred said...

I was searching for this sort of data and appreciated perusing this one.PLzz Continue posting.
I will definetly share with all my friends.
Todays cricket and football match prediction